Profile

name: Delson Soh
age: 22+
Currently serving my 2 years of National Service, so do not expect regular blog updates

Psychology x Computer Engineering = Diploma + Bachelor's Degree + Honors



Thanks

Layout by: araglas
Hosted by: blogger
Found at: blogskins

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Everyone on Facebook was commenting about the 7.6 magnitude Sumatra earthquake tremors they felt at about 6 p.m on the 30th September 2009.

I didn't feel anything at that time as I was driving back home. When I reached home, David's labrador was very restless. He kept barking non-stop and standing up to scratch at my shorts. After which, he walked away for a short distance before coming back and repeating the same thing all over again. I assured him with a pat on his forehead and headed into the house.

It was only after I had logged onto Facebook that I read about the tremors.

I think they felt it and were really pissed off about having to explain themselves so many times.




BoiBoi updated this entry on Wednesday, October 07, 2009